Golda do you think the bear will be good or bad? I think that maybe they will end up running further up the tree to get away from the bear.
I think that the bear might save their lives too, I was flicking through the book and saw a bear carrying Joe.
I think your right Golda. Good prediction.
I think that is a good prediction. I was thinking the same thing too as I looked through the book
Golda do you think the bear will be good or bad? I think that maybe they will end up running further up the tree to get away from the bear.
ReplyDeleteI think that the bear might save their lives too, I was flicking through the book and saw a bear carrying Joe.
ReplyDeleteI think your right Golda. Good prediction.
ReplyDeleteI think that is a good prediction.
ReplyDeleteI was thinking the same thing too as I looked through the book